7th Annual Party for the Paws!
Saturday, October 3, 2015
from Noon to 3pm
Get your tickets early! Early Bird ticket price available until September 20th and you will be entered to win 2 tickets to the 2015 California Air Show happening September 26 & 27.
After the 20th tickets are $75.
Tickets must be purchased in advance by Friday, Oct. 2nd at 5pm via our website. Click here to purchase safely & securely. Space is limited.
This year's event will again be hosted at the gorgeous Stonepine Estate in Carmel Valley
Our event - which has raised over $80,000 in six years - benefits these three groups (combined, they serve approximately 9,300 animals a year):
These shelters need our help more than ever. All proceeds from event ticket sales, raffles and silent auction items benefit these three organizations. The event is funded by donations from area sponsors and individuals, and organized by a not-for-profit group of citizens.
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW! You may buy tickets online (click here to purchase).
The price of admission includes:
• Your choice of three lunch options • Music by The 'Tones • Wine provided by our wine sponsors: Twisted Roots, Dawn's Dream, Deerfield Ranch, Bunter Spring • Beer and Soda provided by Carmel Valley Brewing and Sparky's • The opportunity to bid on a myriad of Silent Auction items from area retailers, services, theaters, restaurants, artists, galleries and more • Chances to win great items with lots of great Raffles! Plus we'll have rescued dogs onsite available for adoption. Please click here for addtional ticket details
Please sign up for our e-newsletter (to the right) to receive updates or join us on Facebook. We hope you'll help us spread the word of our important cause.
*We ask that you please do not bring dogs to this event.*
We hope to see you at our 2015 event!
Looking back at our 2014 event...
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MADE OUR 2014 EVENT SUCH A SUCCESS...WE RAISED OVER $30,000 FOR OUR BENEFACTORS!!!
Looking back at our 2013 event...
Thank you to everyone who made our 2013 event such a success - This year we raised another $10,000 for our beneficiaries (and over $47,000 in our first five years)
SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THE PARTICIPATING CHEFS THAT PROVIDED EATS FOR OUR 2013 EVENT (and to our chef-organizer Dorothy Maras)!
Chef Annie Hobbs - A Taste of Elegance Catering
Chef Tamie Aceves - La Crème Monterey
Chef Mark Ayers - Coastal Luxury Management
Chef Mely Garcia
Chef Mary Font - Mrs. Delish’s Cupcakes
Jim and Jerilyn Burch
Chef Willi Franz - Monterey Marriott
Chef Tom Snyder - Esteban
Chef Cy Yontz - Rio Grill
Special thanks to our gracious Chairperson Joy Anderson who is helping lead the efforts of our 2013 event, as well as co-chairs Dee and Kevin Armstead of WiredIn Carmel!
Our delicious food providers: Tarpy’s Roadhouse, Kevin Phillips at Ablonetti, Chef Willie Franz at Marriott, Chef Mark Ayers from Cannery Row Brewing Co and of course, Dorothy Maras and Fatih Ildiz, who were of great help organizing the food donations. And last, but not least, the Bakery Station for the wonderful desserts.
Our 2013 hosts, Embassy Suites in Seaside.
The coverage our event received from our great local newspapers! Monterey County Weekly, Monterey County Herald, Salinas Californian, and the interview with our founder Karen by The Carmel Pine Cone! Thank you local media for your support!
And also MBSfor printing our flyers and handbills. Thank you for your sponsorship.
Thank you to everyone in past years that helped make Party For The Paws such a great success so far!
We owe our success to ALL of our sponsors and donors and wonderful people who donated the amazing silent auction and raffle items, food, wine and supplies over the years (click here for a list of our donors, past and present).
• Our 2012 hosts, Ventana Vineyards and Wine Tasting Room. Thank you to Barbara Pluth and her crew for sharing your lovely space with us yet again this year, as well as for donating the fantastic Ventana Wine and silent auction donations.
• Joy Anderson, my co-chair for the 2012 event.
• The gracious host of the 2009 and 2010 event– Steve McShane and McShane's Nursery & Landscape Supply! It truly was a beautiful location!! And thank you to musician Michael Heller for providing our Garden Party entertainment.
• Our 2011 host Marc and the Marina Lounge, our emcee Tamara Berg of KION/KCBA and anchors Jasmine Viel and Marc Cota-Robles.
• Our volunteers, without whom we could not have run the event, my fellow organizer Shane Dolbier, and anyone I'm forgetting right now...
• And most importantly, everyone who attended!!
Thank you all so much! We hope to
see you all at our 2014 event!
Founder, Party for the Paws